Thursday, October 07, 2010

I am a terrible blog maintainer.

In the near month-and-a-half that has passed between this post and the last, hordes of Chinese characters and vocabulary from other languages have entered and seeped out of my "memory barrier". Fortunately, some have become more of permanent fixtures in my long-term memory; others have wandered into the even less-chartered territory that is the rest of my brain.

Also having occurred in the past month-and-a-half was the laptop scare. For nearly half of last month, I was under the impression that my laptop was comatose--if not dead. After much useless reasearch--and after plenteous trials and errors, safe and perilsome--my laptop, by the grace of God, started working again. It epitomizes the "ghetto laptop" at the moment but, thanks be to God, it is operating.

To express my gratefulness (two weeks late), I come bearing a jpg of hanzi learned in ye olde times of July:

No comments: