Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Erelong the month of December will be upon us (it has already arrived for some of us), and I am still what seems to be light years away from any decent opportunity that would enable me not only to make Christmas happen this year but also to regain those life XP which I have lost in this devastating, dormant phase.

A factor that has refueled me, however, is the fact that Thanksgiving Day turned out to be a positively memorable one. There was (and is) still something for which to be thankful, amid the myriad internecine problems worldwide:



In other news, the Christmas tree still rests in the box which it has been resting for nearly a year. Hopefully that shall be changed within a matter of minutes, for it is imperative that I have this thing up before the start of the new month.

No comments: